Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Yet another stupid question

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I feel like an idiot but I’ve searched several SEO forums and can’t seem to find a straight answer. My site has almost been fully indexed by google now after just a month. I’m really happy because I’ve read all the horror stories about it taking months and months. Anyway, after finding a couple of my pages searching Google, I noticed that I could have given some of the pages better titles.

If I change any of the page titles, (not the name the page is saved under, for instance http://www.mysite.com/poker.htm) but the meta title that shows up on search results and is displayed at the top of each page on the browser, will I be penalized in any way by Google? Or will it simply re-index the changed pages?

I’m just worried about jinxing myself. Also, is PR3 decent for 1 month? A PR prediction site said that’s what I’d most likely end up with after the next pr update.

Thanks!

Boog :3eyes:

Anonymous
    Inactive

No, you won’t be penalized. You’ll eventually show different info in the index though…

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Randy wrote:
    No, you won’t be penalized. You’ll eventually show different info in the index though…

Thanks Randy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)