Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Withdraw Neteller balance via Bank Wire

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Withdraw Neteller balance via Bank Wire

According to their live support,
    now all bank transfer withdrawal cannot be done in USD

they will convert your USD balance to either EURO or pounds first before transfering them to you

please share your bank wire withdrawal experience here too

giftorgbest

Yes, you are correct. All USD will be converted into EUR or GBP. exchange rate 2.5%. bank wire fee $10. If your bank doesn’t have a direct connection with Neteller’s bank, an intermediate bank charge may apply. Neteller is using a very small bank nearby the airport in London.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Word of warning on the Debit card too…I went to do a cash transfer from the card to a bank and no-one will authorise it. Neteller won’t, Altair won’t and the issuing bank won’t – they all point at the others in the chain and it’s a bloody nightmare.

Anonymous
    Inactive

>> Debit card too…I went to do a cash transfer from the card to a bank and no-one will authorise it.

i suppose all debit cards or prepaid cards, u can only get the local currency paper money from ATM machine, you cannot transfer the USD balance to your bank account directly, right ? But i really wish i can

Are there ways to deposit into my bank account using the balance in such debit card/prepaid card/ATM card ??

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Vrindavan 160199 wrote:

>> Debit card too…I went to do a cash transfer from the card to a bank and no-one will authorise it.

i suppose all debit cards or prepaid cards, u can only get the local currency paper money from ATM machine, you cannot transfer the USD balance to your bank account directly, right ? But i really wish i can

Are there ways to deposit into my bank account using the balance in such debit card/prepaid card/ATM card ??

I’ve done it before with the Altair card so yes, it is possible. There’s no reason why it shouldn’t be really. They’re just being awkward.

Anonymous
    Inactive

>> I’ve done it before with the Altair card

is that you initiated the transfer first from your bank ?
    please tell more on the steps

Anonymous
    Inactive

reply from Neteller

You can send a check or initiate a member wire by sending an email to memberwire ( at ) neteller dot com with a scanned or digital photo of a paper bank statement, your name, currency of wire (CAD, EUR.GBP, AUD) and the amount of the wire. This will take about 2-7 business days to transfer. The fee will be $12.75 USD Please be advised we do not offer this withdraw in USD unfortunately. but can send it in CAD, EUR, GBP, AUD currencies.

Should you have any questions or feel you have received this email in error, please contact us 24/7 via email or Live Chat.

Thank you for choosing NETELLER.

Anonymous
    Inactive

what a bunch of mo’fos…i believe this will be the demise of neteller, they are just making it too hard for people to deal with them. i hope there will be a new “big” provider soon whose customer support is more sophisticated then you get in McDick’s…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)