Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Why not endorsed?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

I was looking to maybe promote Caesars.com through Market Ace, but see the program is not endorsed here on CAP. Does that mean it’s not considered a particularly good program or is it because they have to offer special CAP deals or pay CAP to be endorsed?

Is there anything bad about this program?

Many thanks

misswigg

Market Ace are one of the most reputable programs you will find. Just because they don’t want to pay CAP a fee every month to be “approved” does not mean they are not reputable

bosshoggs

@iLoveDaCake 245131 wrote:

Hello all,

I was looking to maybe promote Caesars.com through Market Ace, but see the program is not endorsed here on CAP. Does that mean it’s not considered a particularly good program or is it because they have to offer special CAP deals or pay CAP to be endorsed?

Is there anything bad about this program?

Many thanks

Truthfully, I’m not too familiar with Market Ace… Definitely post up in the forums any questions you may have around the program and I’m sure the community will chime in with feedback- both good and bad. Keep us posted on how you proceed!

Anonymous
    Inactive

They don’t accept players from the USA yet.

So if you are still hoping to slide into the future legal USA gaming market, this might be a way (assuming Caesars doesn’t opt out of market ace or move elsewhere).

(they also have an income access system)

gokken

If possible I always like to promote a program where, if anything goes wrong, I have some other place to go and bitch to get things fixed up, hopefully. A program who has no ties to an affiliate forum, while it doesn’t mean they’re not OK, I personally like the safety net CAP provides and can mediate on if things go pear shaped :D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)