Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Who send me this money?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    bosshoggs

giwta68… I reached out on our Social Media Channels to try and get some feedback on who this check was from. Unfortunately no updates.

However, I did want to share the following comment with the community:

Hahaha! I used to work for a few affiliate networks and I hated trying to track down what payments came from where. In my last network we had 140+ clients sending us money. Apparently the Dutch/German banking systems have an extra line in the information where invoice numbers are included. Once that got through a UK banking system which mangled, joined up and chopped short the information you could rarely make head nor tail of what it meant.

Throw in the fact that they often paid in Euros to settle GBP debts meant we had thousands of pounds of outstanding debts and thousands of pounds of unallocated income to make it a nightmare!

Also RMEEUWSEN’s comment made me chuckle. I worked at buy.at when we used to have to write out 500+ cheques each month to send to our affiliates, all of which was done by hand (the boss liked the fact we had to check each payment manually). Never again!

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)