Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

What value adds would you like to see…

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there everybody,

I am looking for ways of helping new affiliates get a quicker, more lucrative start in the gambling affiliate arena.

To help me do this could you please tell me what value added services and products ReferBack could offer to help you make that first pay day (and all those to follow) something that brings a smile to your face.

Please don’t post items like “80% commission” etc. I am looking for actual value adds such as covering hosting costs for 12 months, subscriptions to various services and more.

Established affiliates; what have you found through your experience in the industry adds a lot of value to your business and could help new affiliates?

I look forward to getting all your input.

Cheers,
    Shane

aaronsmith

Covering hosting costs is a good idea. But really paying for hosting wouldnt put affiliates off it is getting the site quickly available to the players which would be most beneficial. Advice on which content areas to target plus putting the content together in regards to the game your affiliate programs supports would help.

Covering hosting costs would be a good incentice but could prove difficult to actually implement. Other incentives you could offer are prizes for affiliates suh as holidays, free laptops etc for affiliates bringing in losts of layers. Money is obviously great but prizes really help to!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would say prizes for the little people would probably help. We know that large affiliates can easily win the majority of prizes on any affy program – but what about the new guys? You want to get newbies excited about promoting your brands? Show them they can REALLY make a profit and win something :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the input guys… other suggestions have been things like:
    – subscriptions to progs like Traffic Blazer and others
    – Holding SEO seminars for new affiliates

What are your thoughts on this? Any other suggestions?

Cheers,
    Shane

PS: Rob – can’t respond since your inbox is full :(

aaronsmith

Shane- I have emptied my inbox.

I agree prizes for the little people was what I meant thats a good idea.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Webex seminars would be good for SEO. I think that would help a bit. The problem is the vast difference between experience levels, though. You would have to have several sessions and some pre-requisites for signup.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the input :)

Also the question was raised of programs such as Traffic Blazer – would subscriptions to these be of value.

Also what programs would you suggest?

Shane

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)