Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

What the hell is this!!!!???

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I suppose there are no repercussions for these thieves. I just don’t see how programs expect us to think that all is hunky dory as long as the thief takes down the stolen content. There has to be some sort of consequence for this theft, but I suppose the almighty buck plays a big part in this equation. If I was running a program, I just wouldn’t put up with it at all. You want to steal other affiliates content go work elsewhere. And on top of that all your players are going to be transfered to the person you stole from. I bet these morons would think twice about stealing content if programs would toughen up a little more and back us up. If the programs would just put it in ther t&cs that this is not allowed and you will forfit all earnings if you steal content, then that would solve a huge part of this problem. It sure would be nice if all programs adopted something similar to this. This slap on the wrist with no consequences is horse shit.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    laurent wrote:
    Now tell me, what do you think is going to happend if we cut that affiliate now? Well, the guy will keep your/and other’s content on his site, will keep doing the same shit and just redirect to other brands that care less about those type of issues.

Filing appropriate reports with the search engines takes care of the stolen content and the websites involved.

What affiliates want from affiliate programs is ZERO tolerance of content theft and SWIFT termination of offenders from their programs. :nono:

If the thieves turn to other programs to reward them for their their stolen content, we affiliates will take care of it. :chearlead

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Fergie wrote:
    Filing appropriate reports with the search engines takes care of the stolen content and the websites involved.

What affiliates want from affiliate programs is ZERO tolerance of content theft and SWIFT termination of offenders from their programs. :nono:

If the thieves turn to other programs to reward them for their their stolen content, we affiliates will take care of it. :chearlead

Agreed. Well put, Fergie.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kudos to CPays for putting it in their t&cs. If they can do it, why can’t you?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was thinking of sining up for your program. Please note the emphasis on was.

I have a nice analogy for what is going on: Suppose banks would tolerate money laundering. If someone was caught money laundering the bank could say: “Well it´s a loose loose situation because we´re getting a lot of transaction fees from this. All these wire transfers between the Virgin Islands and Liechtenstein have high profit margins for us. We have to give the poor money laundering guy a few weeks before we take serious steps as he has a lot of paper work to do and it´ll take him a while to cut his laundering activities.”

In short you are condoning a crime as scraping is copyright theft. From a legal point of view you should better not play this game as you may be held liable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As you can see, the page is off as well as other pages that were carrying this type of content.
    The affiliate “didn’t know” he was doing something wrong.

Laurent

Anonymous
    Inactive

The affiliate “didn’t know” he was doing something wrong.

Unreal and truly unbelievable. How can someone not know that by using scraped content, is not only wrong but illegal.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Poor chap :wink-wink

The other day I went into this financial institution with a gun and was asking for their money. They reacted in a very unfriendly manner.
    I wonder why! :santa2:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Goldfinger wrote:

The other day I went into this financial institution with a gun and was asking for their money. They reacted in a very unfriendly manner.

It’s very rare that I type LOL and I am actually Laughing out loud.. but OMG I just can’t stop! .. maybe its the nyquil?

~LadyH

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Goldfinger wrote:

Nice one, now its time for action :shooter: :shooter:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just had a quick read, has this issue been resolved? I agree with webzcas how could this person not know “it” was stealing content. greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

I believe so. The pages eventually got pulled……

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well thats some good news! be sure to keep track of this person. I sure hope Blasters don’t practice in the so called “aggressive marketing”. greek39

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)