Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

What kind of crap is this?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, it would.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you, Dominique and everyone else that had input. Maybe I did over react to the event and I apoligize to everyone I may have offended. Two months ago my computer was infected with Trojans and viruses. I had to scrub the drive three times to get rid of them and then upgraded my OS. The whole experience has left me frustrated and shell shocked.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s ok.

I can understand your upset since you had the trojans – but be aware that most of the affiliate programs do NOT deal in such a manner. They are present here because they want to have productive and harmonious relationships with us affiliates.

When something goes wrong, the first thing to do is always to try and figure out the facts.

Thankfully Kevin was able to shed light on the situation for us.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Your right, I should have known better and acted more calmly. I normally do and will restrain myself in the future.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Dominique wrote:
    Thankfully Kevin was able to shed light on the situation for us.

Actually Dominique, it’s Ken. But don’t feel bad. I have a friend who has called me ‘Kevin’ for years because she made that mistake shortly after we met. She just decided to stick with it, and I’ll answer to most anything anyway. :laugh:

I should probably put my name in my sig.

Anonymous
    Inactive

:roflmao:

Ken, I know how you feel. Even today some people call my site Go2Bet :)

You going to be in Montreal?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aw geez, I know better, too.

:blush:

My apologies!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I doubt I’ll make it to Montreal. Because Vegas is always part of my travel plans, it’s easiest for me to attend CAC when it’s in Vegas, so you’ll see me there. I really need to bite the bullet and make it to Amsterdam or Montreal sometime, but I always seem to find an excuse instead.

Anonymous

what do ya know? I learned something today. Thanks Ken for a excellent explanation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Am I going to the wrong site? The site I go to (link in your signature) takes me to a free tripod site which is obviously going to have pop ups to cover the cost of hosting. Yay… I’m the 50,000,000 visitor to your site every time I go there – I win :). Other then this, what the others have been telling you is 100% correct, I can guarentee Verisign is not trying to steal your customer base and divert it to other affiliates!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, your going to the right site. I know about the popups. They weren’t the problem-even though they are a nussience. A certificate instucting a download popped up and that’s what the fuss was about. It had nothing to do with Tripod.

This site is free granted. I’ve been experimenting with it before I invest. The first five months produced nothing. Waiting for visitors to come and download sites wasn’t working. However, recently I came up with a new tactic that is finally producing results. So far I have 37 people registered at one site and they are playing. This may be a fluke so I’ll try with another site to see for sure.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)