Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Warning: World Bingo Affiliates not paying affiliate commissions

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello guys, I have a problem with World Bingo Affiliates, they didn’t pay me April commissions.

My affiliate manager Julie promised me that they would pay me them.

On May, 18th, she replied to me:

Quote:
    We are in the process of scheduling payments – = yours is definitely a priority as soon as funds are credited to our EcoCard account (we sent a wire, but are waiting for it to me credited)

If there is anything special in terms of banners, etc. that you would like to use to promote us to your players – just let me know!

On May, 24th, she again replied to me:

Quote:
    We had issues with one of our banks and are waiting for our funds to be transferred to a different bank so we can issue the payments.

Today is a local holiday – but I should have more details tomorrow, Tuesday.

On June,1st she said:

Quote:
    One of bank accounts had to be relocated with no prior notice- and we are in the process of waiting for the funds to be credited to our new bank account (for the past 3 weeks).

As soon as the funds are available all payments will be going out.

We sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience. At any of the forums you will find the same complaints – non-payments from WBA (just so you know that it is across the board).

I am not lying – I am merely relying the information I receive from our account department (who is also been given the run-around by the bank).

Today is the 7th of June, and I’m still waiting for my commissions.

So, I don’t recommend to work with them and promote their bingo sites: USA Bingo, Bingo Workz, Bingo Tropic, Desperate Housewives Bingo.

Anonymous
    Inactive

HI Aksana,

I have them listed on some every bingo page/website I have but not much conversions despite some clicks. How they are converting for You?

And seeing You post about their late payments I am thinking to replace them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

they had paid me for April and May.

Julie promised that all future payments would be maid without any delays

Regarding conversions, I don’t have a lot of bingo traffic, therefore I can’t say about any conversions. I promote WBA only because they accept US players.

RonPleban

This thing happens to my friends and they trying to contect them at this is the only thing World Bingo Affiliates said to the email:

Hi Tom,

The past few month have been a difficult time for us. First we had to deal with the issue of several processors who closed and did not send us our settlements – and then having one of our bank accounts being closed without prior notice and having to wait 2-3 weeks for the funds to be transferred to a new account.

All the above have contributed to the delays in paying our affiliates for April. However, these payments are being this week and May payments are being scheduled as usual for affiliates (mid-month).

Warm regards,
    Julie Burton
    Affiliate Manager
    World Bingo Affiliates

But i guess they have to informed their customers and other affiliates about any situation especially the payment transactions.

melina

I find these US sites really bad converters, i very rarely trust them either and never rely on them for any commission payouts.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)