Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

very very stupid newbie question

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I removed Party Poker from all of my sites today. I’m sick of being screwed. sneaky2.gi

Anonymous
    Inactive
    voodooman wrote:
    I find it very hard to believe that any of you are being given credit for players without them using your Bonus Code (above poster must have it on their website near where the people sign up)

First, I don’t promote their bonus codes on my site anywhere, but it is possible that the most recent commissions that came from PP was from a previous sign up that started playing again. My very first sign up was with PP last February, and from day 1 we had 2-3 people registering with PP, mostly with play money accounts. About half-way through the year hardly any play money players have signed up. It’s closer to 1-2 per month now. They have the same position on our site and our traffic has grown steadily over that time. Not sure if this proves anything, but it is certainly worth noting. It would be nice to hear from PP on this topic.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    voodooman wrote:
    but THE PROF don’t like people with Yahoo email addresses :)

SO..in order to get myself regged with CAP I am now using a domain name that I owned

There is a very good reason for this.

We used to get a fair number of “drive by shooters” who would register just to cause trouble and attack people. It was often the same person, just using a new Yahoo address or hotmail or whatever each time.

This is a professional board and not a kick boxing ring, so we wanted to put a stop to the drive bys.

Asking for a “real” address did the job. We have a peaceful forum and a close community and in this athmosphere we get things done and can be useful for all.

And beings that all of us are webmasters, we all have “real” addresses we can use.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)