Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Underpartners?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Do you guys think its important to get underpartners, or are they competition that pays little compared to the extra competition?

Anonymous
    Inactive

You mean second tier webmasters?

It’s a good thing. :hattip:

Well- its underpartners in my book lol, or “sub-affiliate” as UNIBET calls them :)

As I understand I get 10% of their earnings- meaning if I`m lucky this could be very lucrative if I get good ones who doesnt compete directly in my “sphere” but are active. I`m not sure but think I?ll make an effort on this and see how it goes….

EDIT:
    Searched on the term “second tier webmaster” now and that is not what I mean- my englisg isnt that good I`m afraid but I hope you undertsand what I mean now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

you are both talking about the same thing: sub-affiliates

LOl :)

I read this:
    http://blog.searchanyway.com/2007/11/choosing_a_secondtier_search_e.html

And in no way got sub-affiliate from it :blush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Definitely a good thing to look at although I have heard from a few people that it can be a bit dodgy as its very easy to untag an affiliate under you and although this probably doesn’t happen a lot I am told it does happen in the industry

Anonymous
    Inactive

That article is talking about search engines, not second tier affiliates..

A second tier affiliate is one which has signed up for an affiliate account through your affiliate link. This is also called a subaffiliate. You get paid a % of what they make. So if they do compete with you in the same “sphere” you will make a percentage of whatever they make.

Some programs have 3rd tiers too, which will pay you a percentage of any affiliate’s commission that signs up to the affiliate program through the person you already referred.

Renee
    Rewards Affiliates

Anonymous
    Inactive

i like the word “underpartners”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)