Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Tower Gaming Doesnt Pay Me for 3 months – RESOLVED

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    GS – Jamie

So as a matter of fact I was never warned, the truth is that my account was closed and the same day i received the following email from them

Bruno

After going over your account we were hoping to pay out your commissions. But due to Ongame and Ongame policies, it has come to our attention that you are paying rakeback to your players. Ongame has informed us that you are a black listed affiliate on the Network. We would like to pay out the commissions on your account, but we do not have your account payment details.

Keep in mind this will be the last time Toweraffiliates will pay your account. Please do not promote Towergaming at anytime.

Tower Affiliate Team

SO YOU TELL ME HOW IS THE SITUATION RESOLVED WHEN YOU SEND A email saying you will pay the affiliate and you never do??????????

Anonymous
    Inactive

Multirake,

can you please speak to Tower some more if you are not statisfied, but to me the point is mute.

You offered rakeback on a platform that does not allow it and you should not get paid for doing it.

I would personally be quite unhappy if you did. It should be an even playing field for all affiliates, and you put other affiliates at a disadvantage. I don’t think you can look for a lot of sympathy here.

Case closed. If you keep posting I will close the thread.

GS – Jamie

So you are telling me its ok for director of poker to offer illegal deals and close your account? Offcourse Ongame is a non rakeback networks, but we all know there is rakeback deals done. To me this is a scam.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am closing the thread. You offered rakeback when it was not allowed and got caught. Live with it.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)