Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

to which pages to le

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If your gambling site consists for example of a poker, a slots and a blackjack site and you do a link exchange with somebody asking for the word poker in the anchor text.

Do you ask your le partner to point the link to your poker site?

Or can any backlink point to the start page?

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Many people will not exchange links on inner pages as these usually have a PR of one point lower than the index page.

I like linking my inner pages to other people’s inner pages of like content and PR.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Deep links are good. But yes, any link can point to your home page if you want it to.

I would ask them to point the link to the most relevant page. If you are trying to promote a page about poker, then the link should point to the poker page. If you’re promoting slots, then point the link to the slots page.

Incoming visitors will be happier this way, because they will find exactly what they are looking for right away. If you point a poker link to your home page, and if the home page doesn’t have much poker content, the visitor will not be happy with this. They might spend a few seconds looking at your menu, searching for a link to the poker section (which is where they wanted to be in the first place), or they may just leave.

Links that point to deep pages in the site also boost the PR of that page. Higher PR positively affects the page’s placement in the SERPS.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Links to internal pages should probably make up about 25% to 30% of your total backlinks. That seems to mimic a “natural linking structure”, whatever that is. Although I tend to think you can vary pretty widely from that estimate. Whatever makes sense.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)