Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

The PinnacleSports retroactive change..

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey all,
    I haven’t been around for a while but feel the need to warn about this affiliate program. I saw there was a thread about it in the general section but I believe its rightful spot is in the scams section.

As many people know, PinnacleSports is one of the best sportsbetting website for players, with good lines. But for affiliates, it went from bad to worse.

They used to pay 30% commission every 6 months, with carryovers, paying you 50% of what you earned every 2 months (and keeping the rest in case your players won). It was annoying having to wait 6 months to get the whole thing, but it was legitimate.

Well several months ago, they retroactively changed it to hot/cold unless you send in more than 30 players per quarter, which is unfair retroactively. For new affiliates maybe, but not for people who’ve already promoted them for years.

I stopped promoting them last year after the changes but still have players losing money there and I don’t get anything. Here’s a screenshot from jan 1st to today. Out of those 11k+ losses, I get a whopping $243 instead of $3350. It amounts to 2% instead of 30%!!! A loss of over 1k per month in my case, just from players that still play.

Avoid Pinnacle at all costs.

pinnacle.th.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here’s an update. Remember never to promote this junk program. I am so enraged at these bastards they’ve made me not believe in the stability of this industry.

Everytime I promote companies, they change terms of services..

Unibet did it. SportingBet did it. Pinnacle did it..

Instead of 30%, Pinnacle’s hot and cold BS gives less than 4%, still a loss of 1k/month.

Oh yeah, to add insult to injury.. they had negative carryovers so the main player won 10k at the end of last year. Even though he lost 20k so far this year, I’M STILL IN THE NEGATIVES!!

Agent commission: 707$ for 21.5k in losses.

14340542.jpg

52574397.jpg

Unfrickin’ believable.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)