Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

The Fundamentals of Affiliate Marketing

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    akcov68

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday! :)

I’m hoping to get some feedback from old and new affiliates alike.

What do you consider to be the single most fundamental concept of affiliate marketing that a new affiliate would need to know about/understand?

Thanks, and have a good weekend!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@melaniej 158727 wrote:

What do you consider to be the single most fundamental concept of affiliate marketing that a new affiliate would need to know about/understand?

Patience. Be willing to put in long hours without getting anything in return.

Anonymous
    Inactive

knowing the basics of SEO: search engine optimation

Anonymous
    Inactive

Both of the above, and fresh, unique ideas. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d suggest creating campaigns to effectively monitor where traffic is coming from for programs that have that feature. It will be very helpful to you in the long run.

akcov68

Thanks for all of the tips!

I like getting the affiliate’s perspective, particularly what obstacles new affiliates are facing. So many different aspects of AM to juggle and master!

Good thing there’s a supportive community with lots of guidance! :)

ezybets

there are many fundamental aspects, but you asked for one, so i would say that Will/Determination to succeed. long hours of reading and trying things until you find what works for you, monitoring your visitors behaviour, traffic, etc.
    The good news is that all the information and tools are out there.

Hi,

I have started my new site and found that there are indeed a lot to learn as with the tips mentioned. Would welcome any feedback that anyone willing to give.:)

my site chipstakespoker.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

@kleninggan 161213 wrote:

I have started my new site and found that there are indeed a lot to learn as with the tips mentioned. Would welcome any feedback that anyone willing to give.:)

my site chipstakespoker.com

Great start to the site. I would concentrate on adding more content to it regularly.

Mark

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)