Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Templates?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys, I registered a domain with godaddy.com (http://www.seriouspayday.com) and found a nice, cheap host.. The next step is designing the site, putting up content, etc, and I was wondering the best places for templates? I don’t have much HTML knowledge..

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous
    Inactive

For tonsss of free templates you can check out http://www.oswd.org..the free ones however are not graphical templates…just traditional coding….they do have a premium section however with hundreds of super nice professional templates ranging from like 40$ to 70$….could be worth it if you REALLY need the help….otherwise if you are good at graphic design but not so hot at html you can take some of the free templates, make your own graphics, change colors around, and so forth…hope this gives you a little help!

KF

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks so much! Great site there! My only concern would be this, in the premium section, there are some very nice templates… And when you click on them, they’ll say “number of downloads” which means, there could very well be sites out there that already look exactly like mine will… I don’t want to be committing intellectual theft right off the bat! lol, thoughts?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have the same question I am creating a web site with godaddy’s web site builer software and I hate it!

has anyone built a web site with a builder where they did not need any html knowledge?

I really need help!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes that is the trouble with free templates…you could very well see the same design on another site…if you are familiar with any graphic software it would be easy to change things around with the graphics contained within the template…to give it your own personal touch I suppose…..and im not familiar with any site building software online…..if you can get ahold of Microsoft Frontpage 2003…there is a wizard within that makes for easy site building!

KF

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks KF, yeah, I may end up buying the rights to the template once my site is up and running (and profitable!)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Legend, I’m in the same boat as you, haha. GoDaddy’s interface is a mess.. But I imagine part (or all?) of the problem is the fact that I’m a real HTML novice! :dozing:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)