Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Submit site to SEO

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I had few sites not yet submit to SEO, and out there have many SEO site to submit, I want to purchase Auto Submit Service, need your advice, which program you prefer? Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    jment wrote:
    I had few sites not yet submit to SEO, and out there have many SEO site to submit, I want to purchase Auto Submit Service, need your advice, which program you prefer? Thanks.

Personally for what they charge you and what they promise, I think it’s easier to do it yourself. If you have a list of SE’s to submit to just create a spreadsheet with all of them and the manually submit once a month. I played that game and ironically they could submit to any more than I could in the same about of time. Just my $0.03 (I’ve recently rasied my rate) sly.gif

NetPal

Hello

I am very interested to submission automatic of articles :

you can contatc me.

what is the probabilty of success of submission ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Automatic submission is useless.

A year ago I payed $70 for the automatic submission, and only got a bad reputation. They submited my site in FFA pages. I asked them to stop do it, although I payed for 6 months.

poker1

sorry to be nieve but what are the FFA pages?

Ben

nocturnal
    Participant
    Benito777 wrote:
    sorry to be nieve but what are the FFA pages?

Ben
    FFA pages are “Free For All pages”. They have lots of outgoing links on single pages and most of the links are just useless. Google treats these as link farm and these pages may harm your websites popularity.
    As Bahava posted above that most of the Auto Submissions are useless. I will suggest you to go for Manual submissions.
    You can submit your website to Info Vilesilencer Free SEO freindly directorylist. Please download the Excel file from the website it have 450+ free SEO freindly directories. All these 453 directories are free SEO freindly and are indexed in Google. So it will help you guys for sure.

I have more that 800+ SEO friendly free directories now. If you would like my team to submit your website to these directories please let me know.

Good Luck
    Seomaster

NetPal

For Aksana ( in art : bahava )

Automatic submission is useless.

A year ago I payed $70 for the automatic submission, and only got a bad reputation. They submited my site in FFA pages. I asked them to stop do it, although I payed for 6 months.

I think that it is not true youe can give me the website where you have done this.
    Dear Aksana, I am speaking of submission of articles and not of directory.

there is a big difference. I prefer the submission of article in the directory.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    webin wrote:

I think that it is not true youe can give me the website where you have done this.
    Dear Aksana, I am speaking of submission of articles and not of directory.

there is a big difference. I prefer the submission of article in the directory.

Are you st..d?? This thread is about automatic search engine submission not article submission.
    If you know russian I would tell you who are you!!!:banger:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    webin wrote:

And I gave you an article directory where I submitted my article MANUALLY, not automatic.

poker1

Seomaster,

Thanks for the tip. Being new to all of this, it’s like I’m traveling from 0-60 in secs and in a foriegn language. I very well may take you up on the offer to help with the submitting or perhaps if your willing have you walk me through a few so that I begin to learn for my self, or maybe I could just ask you advice as I work through it. I need mentoring, & I very much appriciate you and others willingness to help a novice like my self.

I have 20 years of marketing experiance, but have been way to slow to come up to speed in this areana. Can’t get me away from a computer most of the time but I have very minimul experience when it comes to implenting code into web sites etc. I know there are many programs out there that will provide just about everything you need to put together a site. So any advice you might have in terms of where someone should start,(aside of course my best resource which is here. :satisfied

I know there are many folks here that have been involved for sometime in this business and even just reading there posts has given me more understanding in just a few days than much of what I accomplished in the last week or too trying to surf it alone. And I know this will be a tremedously invaluble resouce. Once I get more up to speed, I hope to be able to repay the kindness.

I know were all here as potenual competitors, but what it really boils down to is we’re all in this together and no one’s going away, in which case what better way to raise the bar for all of our successes than to work together for a stronger profession. I realize we all need each other (of course me less than many at the moment :hehe: but I promise I’ll get there). This board is a trade organization of the finist order, & short of a union really keeps us all in business.

Short of times when I may need to sit on an idea until I get it into place I will always share what I know. I’m a teacher as well, and my willingness to share from my point of view will always benifit everyone, I’m constantly learning from my students. I know that may sound a bit corny, but it basicly sums up my philosophy that we really are all in this together and sharing and learning will take us much farther together than apart.

Well, I tend to ramble on at times, so I’ll sign off now but if there is or if anyone reading this thinks of anything to read or check into or just info you might feel like sharing with me I’d be greatful. I feel terribly overwhelmed with the options in regards to many thing especially right now trying to pin down where I’ll host my first site as well as the software or packages offered by companies to provide prefab site’s which I can then modify to my hearts content. Anythoughts about that would be appriciated too from all.

I don’t want you all here to feel like I’m expecting you to give me my education, I realize I have a ton of work to do and I don’t want to over burdon the gracias help that I get from everyone.

So thank you all very much for being so welcoming and willing to help a newbi.

Ben

poker1

sorry…I didn’t intend to high jack this thread. Please accept my humble apologies.

Ben

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Nauti Kitten wrote:
    Personally for what they charge you and what they promise, I think it’s easier to do it yourself. If you have a list of SE’s to submit to just create a spreadsheet with all of them and the manually submit once a month. I played that game and ironically they could submit to any more than I could in the same about of time. Just my $0.03 (I’ve recently rasied my rate) sly.gif

Thanks for your 3 cents Nauti Kitten!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)