Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

submission to search engine

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can somebody tell me names or URLs to submit my sites to smaller engines for free.
    You know something like submit your site to 1000 ses for free with one click.

Would be great.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I use WebCEO. They have a free version, which is what I use.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have always used the very cheapest choice at ineedhits. I believe it’s under $5 and hand submitted. Been happy with the results for years. Just don’t get sucked into buying all kinds of other stuff.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t recommend http://www.submitexpress.com (which comes up #1 on google for “search engine submission”) just due to the huge amounts of junk mail their partners send me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I always set up a spam email like spam @ domainname.com just for this. I check it once every couple weeks to delete all of it. This way my regular email doesn’t get to junked up with everywhere these places sell my email to.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s why I pay my 5 bucks. No spam and hand submission.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree with Dominique, ineedhits.com has the best deal as far as se submission, it’s cheap and you only get a monthly newsletter and a few plugs to their other services.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There’s no need to pay anyone to submit to search engines. The search engines that send you traffic will find you through links from other sites. If you don’t have links from other sites, you won’t rank anyway.

There are only a handful of directories worth submitting to any more, and you’re better off submitting directly to the directory.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It does seem true that only a handful of search engines are worthwhile. Used WebCEO also to submit to a hundred or so, but still only receive traffic from the major search engines. But, you should hand submit the most important pages of your site directly to these engines rather than waiting for them to find you. It speeds up the process, and seems to get the pages you want listed more accurately.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)