Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Sphere Affiliates / Saturn bingo – payment problems

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone got a working email contact / phone number for Saturn Bingo / Sphere Affiliates ?

Been trying to chase up an affiliate commission for months now.

No reply to any emails to various addresses..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Scott,

I just pm’ed you Nicole’s contact info. I’m not sure that she’s still there, but she was there in July. If she is, she would definitely take good care of you.

I hope you can reach her. :)

~Daera

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks Daera

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am looking at how my $5050 commission turned into -$1400 days after the end of the month myself. No response.

Anonymous
    Inactive

5 emails to two addresses and no response.. Not sounding good

Anonymous
    Inactive

yeah, no luck here either – looking like a write-off.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got a phone call from Nicole Brooks abut this yesterday, and she said its a complete mess with RTG and the bingo side, there is a lot of messed up #’s with bonuss and transfers between them. She said they are all working as fast as they can to get the real stats. We will see how it goes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nicole got back to me also, and is sorting it out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was slightly screwed on the transfer also. Luckily I found the previous management sketchy and didn’t promote it much so I’m only out around $600. Previously, they made me open a player account to make withdrawals and the player account was associated with my affiliate program so I would end up with a negative balance after withdrawing. They said they would fix it but never did. They also charged $100 for w/d and used e-walletexpress which meant it cost me $250 + 30% each time I w/d … Saturn has always been a mess for me.

The roughly $600 that was on the previous account became $125 on the transfer and Nicole hasn’t really spoken to my concerns. I finally dropped Saturn completely.

Anonymous
    Inactive

well im owev ocer 10K, and all i got so far was a we got it resolved and are payinging you. that was last month and still no $$ or response.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry to hear it. I’m in that boat with some other programs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got a big fat check via fedex today :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Funny that she sorted you guys out, but never never got back to me (and was firm about the incorrect number that she had from them in the beginning.) Their loss lol ;) I haven’t even seen a payment for the 160 or whatever they claimed was in my account.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I called her twice and left messages never got a response, then i got that check. Communication is dismal but i did recieve payment.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)