View CAP Offers

Sorta New Here

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone! I’ve gotten to know quite a few of you through reading posts here during the last year (roughly). I signed up for my own CAP account recently but generally my sister does most of the posting here.

Over the last few months we went through crazy changes, came a great opportunity for me to become involved a lot more in my sisters gambling related edevours, as well as the upcoming launch of my own, very first, gambling related website.

I do have a bit of expeirence, a lot of which I learned reading here at CAP, as well as writing reviews and other gambling content for SYN, a gambling content providing website co-owned by myself, my sister, and 2 other partners, I have taken quite an active roll in the running and moderating of my sister’s websites while she has been sick.

Now that she is getting better, I have a some more time on my hands, and thought it would be a great time for a proper introduction here at CAP!

Thanks for all of your posts! I’ve spent entirely to many hours reading them!

Rebecca

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)