Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Should I or shouldn’t I?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m a member of a very busy site that has advertising available on every page. The cost is $3K US for one year. It has an Alexa traffic rating of 54,086. Would it be advisable to pull out $3K from my savings to put an affiliate link on this site? This would consist of just about all of my savings.

Valk

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wouldn’t invest my life savings in something speculative. There are plenty of ways of making money in this industry with minimal starting costs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Depends how closely related your site is to the content from the “busy” site.

Also, I personally wouldn’t put all of my eggs in the same basket, especially if that 3k is your savings. This is just my opinion but I would invest 500$, see if I have results and reinvest my profit instead of going all-in on that one site. Either way, it will still be there in a few months and you can pay the 3k then. As I said, that’s just my opinion. Others may suggest you to risk everything you have, I just prefer the incremental approach.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the responses! I agree that I would be more comfortable starting off with a smaller amount of money and then re-investing the profits.

Valk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)