Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Saturn Bingo forum spamming

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m getting tired of Saturn Bingo and their PR technique, they are constantly spamming my forum and my blog with posts about how their bingo hall is superb and such. The posts are obviously not affiliate spam, just the pure link to their website, with fake CM users and fake players posting them.

I was thinking about to promote them in the past, but after seeing this I won’t promote such program that uses these kind of marketing methods.

Saturn Bingo: go and get a PR company that is not spamming websites and thinks that it is the best way to rank high in the SERPS! :cuss:

Anonymous
    Inactive

those xxxxs locked me out of my account and never replied to any of my inquiries. so yea, saturn bingo is some kind of garage operation which is a skin to a mid-sized network. stay away…

Anonymous
    Inactive

They spammed me too – using Luna’s name, who is a (real?) CM at Saturn.

They have been around forever, and I have some players who started there years ago and love “Luna”.

If they don’t knock it off I will blacklist them anyway.

Sunshine Bingo should also be blacklisted because of non responsiveness and non payment for over a year.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Agree!

They have been spamming a few places i have been to, and its soooo obvious!
    and i agree with sunshine bingo to….i have had no response from them in months.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same here, CMLuna joined our forum and her first post was explaining how she ‘found’ this fabulous bingo site, as if she’s just another player that is sharing this wonderful bingo site she came across.

I don’t like posts like that. If she posted acknowledging that she’s from Saturn at least, and said ‘we’ as if she’s part of Saturn, I wouldn’t mind.

I messaged her, she didn’t reply, so her post is getting deleted.

neophyte

@splinterfree 191496 wrote:

those xxxxs locked me out of my account

lol don’t hold back now :D say what you think.

they do sound like a bunch of xxxxs tho.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh great! :sarcasm: What is wrong with some folks.

Saturn Bingo has been a sponsor at my forum for years now and I’m disappointed to see this happening! I’m going to email them to ask about it. I’ll have to pull their promo if they continue to do this stuff.

I’ll see if I can get a statement as to what is going on with them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Guys, I edited out some words that were upsetting some people. Let’s not use offensive language please.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dominique 191602 wrote:

Guys, I edited out some words that were upsetting some people. Let’s not use offensive language please.

sure thing Dom.

although it is strange that people find XXXX offensive, while not being offended at closing my affiliate account. but since xmas is almost here, i will not call ’em to a duel :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am offended by the closure of the aff account. Don’t wanna xxxx that out though, lol!

Pam712

i wouldnt waste your time trying to contact anyone at Sunshine, it’s simply an I Play Bingo front end. I think it’s been abandonded and left to float around in the ocean since UIGEA. If you want to contact Glenn at IPB drop me an email and I’ll give you his details.

The guys that run Saturn are good guys. Not sure what’s going on with their spammy CM Luna. Again if you want a direct contact to the owner, drop me an email.

Phil

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)