Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Rude AM’s at wajer junction

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    eurobjeu

Hi all,

I am not usually one to complain but have been very disappointed with the service of Wajer Junction. My account manager Greg Gomes has been very rude and unprofessional towards me In all of our correspondence and out of all the operators I work with they have been the lest helpful. I would advise any affiliate to stay away from them and in particular Greg Gomes

Anonymous
    Inactive

Were you the person Greg described over here?

http://www.gamblingindustryassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1090

Lucretia

“affiliatehero” If you were “demanding” unrealistic CPA deals you may get a disappointing reply.

In all conversations Greg has always took care of things in a very professional way.

Greg is a good guy and I do not like to see him being offended in any way.

My 2 cents

R.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Engineer this is indeed the guy .

I am not usually one to run with complaints to the boards but i thought that i would run this by the board to see if i could be considered to be rude . From the responses that i got i am happy with my actions.

Affiliatehero – their is a lot of irony in that name – the name of the affiliate program is wagerjunction not wajer junction .

Your final email calling me names and telling me about exposing me on the boards is not going to scare me . People will see you for what you are . This is a place where there are many very experienced gaming affiliates .

Have a great day

Regards
    Greg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Smells of the world of fraud and extortion to me. Just has that scent about it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have known Greg a while professionally and socially and can definitely say he is a good guy – He does wear all in one track suits at CAC in Amsterdam but beyond that I couldn’t fault him

eurobjeu

Greg

People sticking up for you will not make up for the fact that because of your attitude and failure to provide me with a decent service that you lost my business.

I am waiting for an apology.

Anonymous
    Inactive

David – i think its quite clear from the responses that you have seen from our peers in the industry who they consider to have been rude .

Your final email to me was the best of the lot was it not.

I have no objection to working with you .

If you wish to work with me – by all means i am willing to work with anybody, but please dont tell me what i need to give you and what i am offering to people when this is patently not the case.

I advised you that The Wager Junction Affiliate program does not offer CPAs – we pay revshare .

One further thing – if i were to have CPA agreements in place with certain parties then it is because of a number of factors , namely the following

a) I have a personal relationship with the partner
    b) i know and trust his/her traffic

As you dont fit any of the above criteria how can i offer you anything apart from a revshare.

I have major affiliates in this industry who work with me on a revshare basis – people who have been with Wager Junction for years .

You approached me in what i consider to be a very aggressive manner and your manner to me got progressively more aggressive and rude .

If anyone needs to be apologizing it is you to me . I have not resorted to name calling and threats of exposure on forums .

Affiliate Managers are here to do a job and most do theirs according to the guidelines that are set down for them . Taking abuse is not part of the job .

It seems that you are new to this industry by your own admission so heres a little advice from me to you . Speaking to an affiliate manager like a human being goes a long way .

Ball is in your court .If you prefer to keep this in the public domain than so am i but you will not be getting an unwarranted apology from me .

Regards
    Greg

eurobjeu

I don’t have time for you. sorry Greg I hear what you are saying but I am the customer and CAP was designed for customers to have protection against account managers such as yourself. if people still trust you and feel that you are competent then that is their loss.

I had hoped that you would have had the sense to put an end to this with an apology. Having already lost the business of me and my colleagues.

Needless to say you have gone down the confrontational approach of posting me on other forums and CAP. I wish to give you the tip of not using your experience and friends in the business as a reason and justification for not taking an affiliates complaint seriously.

My aim is to make sure that people realize that you and Waijer Junction do not know how to treat affiliates and getting your buddies to post for you doesnt affect me

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Affiliatehero 176237 wrote:

I don’t have time for you. sorry Greg I hear what you are saying but I am the customer and CAP was designed for customers to have protection against account managers such as yourself.

You seem to have misunderstood what a Partner program is… A PARTNERSHIP!

You are not buying anything from the program and they are not selling anything..

YOur demands are over the top – you can request something and if turned down you do not have to persue it.. simply move on…

I have a feeling there is more behind this than you wanting to send Greg traffic.. If I felt hard done by – I would not make such a huge deal of it.. I would simply delist the program and move on. Definitely smells like a personal agenda here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t have time for you. sorry Greg I hear what you are saying but I am the customer and CAP was designed for customers to have protection against account managers such as yourself. if people still trust you and feel that you are competent then that is their loss.

I had hoped that you would have had the sense to put an end to this with an apology. Having already lost the business of me and my colleagues.

Needless to say you have gone down the confrontational approach of posting me on other forums and CAP. I wish to give you the tip of not using your experience and friends in the business as a reason and justification for not taking an affiliates complaint seriously.

My aim is to make sure that people realize that you and Waijer Junction do not know how to treat affiliates and getting your buddies to post for you doesnt affect me

Wow, I’m in awe of your nerve. No one has to do business with anyone in this industry and with your attitude I doubt that many AM’s will be willing to work with you. :Cry:

Greg has been around a long time and he is trusted in my eyes so why don’t you give it a rest and give him a break. Sorry, but If someone is not to be trusted IMO it’s you. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m sorry to disillusion you, but you have a wrong picture about CAP, people here prefer to discuss things, affiliates and affiliate managers together, listening to each viewpoints. Naming, bad-mouthing are never authentic without both parties speaking up and tell their version of the story. If you feel you are right, why do you feel offended when the other party is telling the story from their viewpoint?

You came here first place and accused a program and aff manager not being honest, the least I would expect that he will step up and talk about what happened. Why does it hurt you?

What I saw so far is that Greg tried to investigate the issue that made you think Wager Junction allows CPA deals, but in contrary to his questions you answered with a threat. Why didn’t you answer his questions about your false assumptions?

I don’t even know Greg, nor Wager Junction but I feel your last sentence is a bit harsh and a brickbat to all the people who has been helping YOU here at CAP with your other issues! If I were you I would be ashamed of this…. :flush:

eurobjeu

Peralis

‘ If I felt hard done by – I would not make such a huge deal of it.’

Like your issues with Traffic Label.

You hardly made a big deal with that one !!!!!!!!

:roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Who let you in the door?

Greg is a bad guy because he owes me a few meals and drinks.:santa2:

Other than that, I’ll back him up too :D I’ve known him for donkey’s ages and he sure as heck doesn’t give ME $300 CPA… if anyone knows of any program who gives even $200 CPA and is reliable please let me know!

Lucretia

Peralis

‘ If I felt hard done by – I would not make such a huge deal of it.’

Like your issues with Traffic Label.

You hardly made a big deal with that one !!!!!!!!

If you go on like this it is just a matter of time when you get kicked out by a moderator.

It is very hard to deal with copycats and traffic label in particular, who owns lots of sites.

I helped Peralis to get things done, the only thing you have done is making accusations or making a laughter about my friends.

If you want to earn respect here, switch to a different channel :cappy:and post things we wanna read and help other members.

R.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)