Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Quick Question and Thanks

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

First off I would just like to take a quick moment to thank all the experienced webmasters and affiliates who take the time to help us newbies out. I understand that you dont have a vested interest in my sucess and to still take the time to help us all out is just amazing. I just have a quick question as I am not real savy on a computer and just need to figure out how to take a screen shot of a website to upload to my site and will I have a problem in making it 125/125 size. I am trying hard to have just a few flashy banners on my site and would rather just upload a quick snapshot to use instead. Thanks again all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

welcome to cap geek:)

id say, just learn to put the banners on your site, you must learn that anyway!

to take a screenie, use control button with prt scr (top right on keyboard)
    than its in you r memory
    than open word and use control + “v”
    safe it and open the file in paint or something and make it 125

good luck

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome geek :)

The other problem you may have is aspect ration…

once you do the print screen you will want to crop the image to remove any of the browser window that you may not want to display. When you crop you are going to want to make the width and height the same…

as when you resize it will put the aspect ratio out of wack and the image will look out of shape.

See examples.
    shot1.png

125X125.jpg

Hope this helps,

Roo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)