Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Purple Lounge a Scam!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I was recently annoyed by an issue that I would like to warn other affiliates about when promoting Purple Lounge.

Having been working through a third party network and sending out one of my regular mailers – I was annoyed to find that 3/3 of my players had been removed from my payment with no message or contact to me at all.

After noticing and pushing for several days I got a response from Purple Lounge – ‘They all ‘apparently’ had a postcode starting with HA’ – An area that encompasses some 15,000+ people at least. When I tried to explain that I used to do offline and online marketing I was completely ignored and despite all users apparently having met the terms – all three were removed.
    So I offered them an alternative – okay – pay me for just the valid ones and remove one of them – as long as they are depositing and have met all terms – you can just pay me for the valid ones – no reply – just another note that they were based in the same place.

Affiliates Beware! No contact – no messages – no attempt to resolve the situation – no offer to move to revenue share on those players – NOTHING! – They didn’t even ban me like I’d be stupid enough to keep promoting them!

Purple Lounge – if you want to treat your affiliates like rubbish – go ahead – but I will be telling several others not to market you and to stick with sites where they can trust that their players won’t ‘mysteriously’ vanish into thin air.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If I am reading this correctly they suspect CPA fraud? Is that the case?

paulos

disgusting

They didn’t tell me much of what they suspected – although I have been asked by a third party to close this thread and am obliged to do so as the Network I use to promote them is under pressure.

Thanks all for your feedback

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very strange. I assume my guess was correct.

Apologies – it was correct but would have happily changed to rev share.

As promised to the network – please consider this thread closed :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

In the long run, rev share is a better way to go anyway.

If you find in the future that you need mediation, let me know.

Case closed for now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)