Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Professor selling High PR links for food!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

8 more links sold. There is only 1 link left on World Slot Machines.

Pick up a few links today before they are all gone. We are going into the winter months when players are snowed in and ready to play, so a boost in your search rankings = more commissions!

:capmiami:

vladcizsol

Ok Guys I have some great links left. Now is the perfect time to do a little SEO and bring in quality one way links to your site. I recommend picking up a few and using different anchor text on each one to get a broader boost in the SERPs.

Happy Holidays and thanks for your support :noel: :noel:

vladcizsol

Three more links sold this week! :la-de-da:

There are some great links left and let me tell you this, they are a VERY good bargain at this price. I was contacted this morning to renew a paid link I had on a gambling site. It is a very nice site and has a PR 5 on its main page, but get a load of this. The price to renew is $300 PER MONTH!!!! I am charging $40 a month for my PR5 links so this webmaster is charging almost 8 TIMES as much for PR5 links!!!

Get em now guys, there isnt that many left.

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m asking this innocently because I’m curious : does one PR6 link make any difference, or people buy it in combination with other links they’ve bought?

Would appreciate knowing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you think they outgoing links that were sold killed the PR of alot of these? Going through the list of the pr6 and pr5’s I see that many of them dropped 2-3 pr’s

Anonymous
    Inactive

If they got marked as link sales they probably lost a point due to link selling..

Any hot links left prof?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)