Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Problem Signing Up With PartyParners.com, Form Error

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Vilma Ladaga

Okay guys, i just now tried to sign up with PartyPartners.com because i have interest in their Party Poker program and i got the following error message after submitting the application form:

No result defined for action com.partypartners.action.RegistrationHandlerAction and result caplimiterror

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@partypartners.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

If i am not mistaken from what i have read so far, PartyPartners are certified but don’t have an employee addressing affiliate program issues.

Because this forum has strong ties with the PP affiliate managers, I would really appreciate it if my problem can be made aware for someone at PP?

Thanks!

Vilma Ladaga

Unfortunately, the signup form still displays the same error message upon submitting my application.

Could someone hook me up with an affiliate manager for the PartyPoker.com affiliate program?

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)