Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

PokerStars Scamming?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m a PokerStars affiliate. In the past two months I have had a couple of new player sign ups through my affiliate links to PokerStars. I have not been paid for the sign ups and neither new user shows up on my affiliate reports. I have complained (by e-mail) to the PokerStars affiliate manager. He wrote back that he would look into it. But that was weeks ago and I haven’t heard a word since, and he doesn’t respond to my many follow up e-mails.

Anonymous
    Inactive

you know they only show up if they deposit?
    and you only get payed if they reach 100 points?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Both have deposited. They may not have met the point requirements. However, what bothers me is that I can’t get the affiliate manager to respond! After my first e-mail to him (about 1 month ago) he said he would look into it. After that, nothing at all. I have e-mailed him every week – pleasantly asking for a response.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i’m using this email: affiliates@pokerstars.com

Anonymous
    Inactive
    PokerXanadu wrote:
    I have not been paid for the sign ups

Than why do you complain if you admit you didn’t earn a penny yet?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I “admit” nothing. I have no idea whether or not either of my referrals have achieved the 1000 requirement because they don’t show up on my referral reports. They should at least show up on my pokerstars reports as referrals.

I too use the affiliate e-mail address. As I said, I had a response from the affiliate manager at pokerstars a month ago saying he would look into it. He never did – at least he never made any attempt to contact me again and has ignored all my e-mails since.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)