Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please Review My Site

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi folks I am a newbie at this. Could you please review my site. I would like to to what you don’t like and what you do like, everything.

http://www.IcanGamble.com

Kindest Regards,
    ZigZagZigalar

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not bad. Coloring is a bit harsh to me (black/red), but it is not overdone so not too much to worry about there. Typical 3 column layout, so quite easy to navigate. In general, I like it. Simple, good amount of content, well integrated linking.

Good job.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Kwblue, much appreciated. I might change the color of the background and increase the font size of the content and a slight touch up of the logo.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree, good amount of content. However, it seems that most of your content is redirecting to other portals. I see that you are aiming for sort of a directory of gaming portals, what’s in it for you?

I’d try and keep the viewer on your site as long as possible. To me, the only way I ever want someone to leave my site is when they out-click to an online poker room with my aff id.

Also, I’m not a big fan of the “hidden” links (you know, the ones that sort of trick you into clicking into a poker site, but to each their own.) For instance, I think that all of that navigation in the footer would better serve you by linking within your webpage, not to poker rooms. Why would someone expect to be sent to pacific poker by clicking on “online poker”? If they want to go to pacific poker, they would click on a link titled “pacific poker” or at least one of their cheezy banners :laugh:

I actually like the color scheme, wouldn’t change it a bit. I would consider maybe increasing the font size, though.

I really think you need to do something about your SEO, though. Your URLs are horribly ugly. What CMS are you using? Can you do a mod_rewrite to fix it? How are people going to find you?

I hope you don’t think I’m blasting you here, I’m not. I know that when I ask for a review (which was 3 days ago), I want constructive criticism. You have the framework of good site, template wise. Priority number one needs to be fix your URLs!

Just my thirty cents.

Oh yeah, I really like your domain name, too!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you so much for your advice. I greatly appreciated it. Do you have any other suggestions.

ZigZagZigalar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)