Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

okay, more questions.. (web building)

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I want.. (I mean don’t we all? ;) ) A bar accrossed the top of my pages… and down the right side… I wouldn’t mind one on the left as well.. but that might just cram to much on the one page.. because…

I want my forum in the center of the home page.. Can I do all of that, it sounds sooo simple.. sheesh am I mistaken!

I have found, that through godaddy’s webhosting, I have ZERO Luck.. I did finally get Xaraya on my site.. well my webguy did, but I soon found I was clueless, and could not even get my name on the page :P~ Then we went to IPB .. the web guy rather insisted it was the best choice.. I’m not real impressed..

I did like Joomla, but it wont install…

Sooooooo much for cheating..

LadyH

Anonymous
    Inactive

What you are asking for is a three column layout, with the left and right columns of fixed width and the center column variable.

Here is an example for you:

xhttp://www.glish.com/css/7.asp

Depending on the CMS you are using, this sample may or may not be suitable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are quite a few examples at oswd.org. However, that will require a good amount of ‘adjusting’ the code on your part to make it your own.

Joomla is quite simple for starters and is quite easy to understand. What was the problem with the install?

Mambo is pretty much the same as Joomla at this point (some differences as Joomla is next gen) and quite a few hosts have this as a Fantastico script. This means you can use Fantastico to install it for you. Might want to give that a look.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)