Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

No respond in two weeks!?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    hostrup wrote:
    @DON E

Did you remember to clear cookies before signing up ?

Yes, same answer. I used one of our techs computers at the office. That specific computer have never been used for gambling.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any reply from AP ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No. :slapface:

Anonymous
    Inactive

The only person i ever get a response from at AP is Shenaz at
    shenaz@affiliatesap.com but she has even stopped responding to me .

Might have something to do with Xmas – whoops didnt see she has already responded in this thread .

Why are the so lax in responding to partner queries ? It seems to me that they just do not care much at all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

DonEriqe – When a player signs up at AP and does not get tagged, if the player does belong to that affiliate we will get the player tagged. Now the way the system works is that we can only show data from when the player re-deposits and that is the way it works. All the data from when you re-deposited shows in the system.

I really do try to get answers for all affiliates right away, but sometimes I have to rely on people who are not at my reach right away and this is what delays my responses to the affiliates.

Greg – I have not gotten any new emails from you to respond to. I am not sure if that is because I am not getting them but please email me again.

Hostrup – I am still waiting for the report to see if I can get you the information you need.

I really appreciate all your patience in this matter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@shenaz.

I know you are working on it, but 5-6 weeks without anything happening is just not good enough.

We are your partners, and we need the support from you – as you need the support from us.

If we raise an issue with you on e-mail, normal procedure would be to mail back with a respond on what will be done and when an anwser could be expected.

If that deadline is then broken, it would be nice with a mail stating what is happening and a new deadline.

As things are working right now, if we have a query, we can send it by mail, and havn’t got any idea if anything is being done (or if the mail has been read at all).

Sorry to say, but during the time I have been working with AP, it has allways been one of your very weak points, and I have been nagging you (and before you Fred and Cynthia) about these things, but it is like banging your head in a pillow – nothing happens.

I hope you will look at this in a positive manner, as it is only suggestions on how you could improve support to your partners.

Best regards

Carl Hostrup

Anonymous
    Inactive

Shenaz,

Have AP credited the affiliate account that I signed up from?

I don’t think any payment have been from AP to the affiliate account for the rake I generated…

Anonymous
    Inactive
    darko123 wrote:
    Just spoke on the phone to Shenaz and there should be an email to us all soon and a possible compensation plan if the missing players cant be found :clapper:

They have found the problem and its been fixed, im just glad it has been fixed.

And also glad that Shenaz listened to me and had a good look at my account and passed on the info that i gave her and keeping me updated…… so thank you Shenaz :clapper:

@Darko

Any news on this ??

@All.

Have finally recieved an email regarding one of the two outstanding issues i had, saying it was a reporting error.

That only toox 10 weeks to find out :-(

Best regards

Hostrup

Anonymous
    Inactive

We have received a payment of 70€ if its the revenue from my rake or something else I don’t know.

We do not promote AP and will not do so again.

Their system is unreliable and problems takes to long to fix if they ever admit their is a problem.

Cheers,
    Erik

PS: Last post I will make in this thread. Case closed…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just found out yesterday, after a phone meeting with Shenaz, and the vp of affiliates at AP, that basically they had done basically nothing with the enquiries I had sent them.

Basically, I have been very disappointed with support from AP, and looks like they dont appreciate the work we do in getting traffic for their site.

Best regards

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)