Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Neteller transfers already initiated in Space?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

I had several withdrawels that show pending that have not arrived at my bank. They are somewhere in the dark realm between Neteller and Bank. What happens? I need my cabbage. :confused:

Anonymous
    Inactive

hell i didnt even think of that side, i got declined payments this morning though comming into neteller

vladcizsol

I have those too :unhappy: :confused: :unhappy:

Anonymous

Hi Prof: and friends

ya I’m a sufferin sally too.

Was almost unavoidable because my Brightshare payment came at almost exactly the time this all came about …

I DID already have the transfer initiated but like you sir .. have seemingly had it disappear into the dark grey area of “where’sitat?”

While I’m not worried about getting the money … at least at some point …. it is certainly an unwelcomed obstacle to endure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well to de-cloak for a moment.

Lou there will be a 6-8 week delay in all check withdrawls to US accounts. EFT withdrawls will be delayed 1-2 weeks on banks that will accept them. This is what they said this morning when I talked to them. Withdrawls to the card should go through as usual. Non US accounts will not have these delays.

Anonymous
    Inactive

EFT is supposed to work but take longer. Unless it’s your bank…

vladcizsol

I wish they would give us the option of changing the ones that are “pending” over to Neteller ATM card so we arent in limbo for weeks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will watch my bank to see what happens, the pending ones are going to piss me off if I have to wait as I just send in a bunch to uncle same last week.

biggyg

I DONT LIKE THAT 6-8 WEEK W/D stuff .

Anonymous
    Inactive

On a side note I still have a few million netpoints, wonder if I am restricted from using them now

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m in the same boat, except these transfers are showing up as “accepted” in my neteller account but some didn’t hit my bank account yet. I had four big withdrawls on Monday and one of the hit my bank account yesterday morning and no word on the rest. Is this what is going on for others or are all of your missing amounts still listed as “pending” on neteller?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I made a purchase via instacash to my amigo bingo account on the 26th, now neteller says that they’ll be unable to collect that for a long time… too bad for now lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Professor wrote:
    I had several withdrawels that show pending that have not arrived at my bank. They are somewhere in the dark realm between Neteller and Bank. What happens? I need my cabbage. :confused:

I withdrew it all as soon as the Neteller founders were arrested. Mine said pending, they now say accepted since the 18th but they still do not show up in my bank account. I am a bit worried to say the least.

biggyg

I took out all i could via atm and rest via transfer on thursday , it is in my bank account in canada this morning .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just spoke with someone at NETeller, who seemed reliable. I have been in “Accepted” state on a withdrawal for 3 days nows. She said expect delays of 2 weeks, due to the onslaught of withdrawal requests.

Better late than never, I always say………..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)