Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Needed Tips for new websites

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pokeristii

Hello,

I am looking to start a rummy and a bingo related website. I am new to these niches and I don’t know the do’s and dont’s. So please kindly give me some tips if you can.
    In anticipation of your humble response.

Regards,
    Seorender

bsmart

Hey there Seorender,

I don’t know the first thing about Rummy but I did meet some lovely people from the Rummy Royal crew in Amsterdam and again in Budapest. I’d suggest having a yak to them first, they will be sure to help you out. Just Google their name, you’ll be able to do the rest ;)

banksta

I think that it should be in the form of website having all type of payment option

like credit card, PayPal, Alert Pay and many more.

The response after the payment should be quick and better if on the same moment.

Some offers must be there for the first time users.

Wealthy Affiliate |
    Doba

Anonymous
    Inactive

Contact some of the prominent programs in those fields and ask them what their demographics are.

Once you have the demographic breakdown, you can research what types of layout and color scheme etc appeals to these groups of people.

If visitors feel comfortable on your site, they will be a lot more likely to follow your links.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Seorender 220961 wrote:

Hello,

I am looking to start a rummy and a bingo related website. I am new to these niches and I don’t know the do’s and dont’s. So please kindly give me some tips if you can.

Regards,
    Seorender

You will find loads of information about bingo and the demographics on the forums. I suggest you search for bingo and read through the posts. You should have enough info to start working if you invest couple of days on this. Regarding Rummy, if you don’t get enough info, contact Shay from Rummy Royal. he is top class and very helpful.

All the best.

tfait

@Seorender 220961 wrote:

Hello,

Regards,
    Seorender

I don’t know anything about Rummy. You can add some more bingo games in your sites like 75 ball bingo, 80 ball bingo and 90 ball bingo.

Best of luck with your site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)