Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Mutherf—-kin’ NETeller…

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I also hope everyone gets their money due. It really sucks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

i got a bunch in limo as well :( worse I have a lot ore I havent even recieved anywhere yet

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you want to blame someone blame the Bush administration. Neteller is a victim like the rest of us. I am sure they would love to honor all transactions but having several hundreds of million withdrawn all at once is probably causing administrative problems.

You also have to realize that the banks they are dealing with are probably being harrased by that same pathetic excuse of a government to freeze all funds and to report every 25 cent transaction.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I blame neteller this time. My withdrawals said accepted for 2+ days now they say pending. They are the ones who dropped the ball with my money; I can see no valid reason why they put a pull on those transactions; once they say clear they should already be well on there way to my bank account. I just pray that they make it there in a few days.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Integrity wrote:
    So today….

…I decide to get out the last $100 I have in NETeller via my NETeller card…

DENIED

NETeller won’t even let me transfer my f—-kin’ money to my card…

Suns of…..

:dafingers :dafingers :dafingers :dafingers :dafingers :dafingers :dafingers :dafingers

Try again. Seems it was a temporary downtime, according to some folks who talked to VIP support. I just used my card and withdrew $1k. 11:32 p.m. EST, Sunday night…

Good luck. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Keith…

Thanks, man… it worked… and on a Sunday, too???

Maybe things will start turning ’round now….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Less panic gentlemen – it’s a tough time for all without wildfire statements.

Let’s keep talking sensibly to enable everyone to get their cash out safely.
    :1Dialog:

Anonymous
    Inactive

A friend told me about this thread this morning.

I had some $$ sitting on my neteller ATM card for about the last 2 weeks. Naive girl I am thought it would be ok, after all I received a letter from them telling me I could still withdraw any funds and use my card.

WELL….I hot footed my hiney over to the ATM this morning after hearing about this thread….fortunately for me…I was able to withdraw my funds…no problem. Not sure why I didn’t have a problem and others are. Sorry to hear that folks.

gamesdex

I’m not sure of the precise feasibility of this, but I understand transfer are pretty instant. I have a UK account and have received a couple of withdrawals in the past few days within the normal time frame. If people are concerned about their funds I am happy for them to transfer to be transferred to my account which I would extract and get to you via a different method, e.g. PayPal, Moneybookers, etc. Of course, you would be putting a lot of trust in me which I appreciate, but I’m genuinely offering to do this as a favour if needed. Not much more I can say on that really.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Integrity wrote:
    Hi Keith…

Thanks, man… it worked… and on a Sunday, too???

Maybe things will start turning ’round now….

Not a problem. I just wish I could cancel the thousands of dollars that I now have hung up in pending transfers. I was able to cancel about half, but we’ve got a full month’s payroll hung up as “pending”. Withdrawing $1k at a time isn’t ideal, but it works.

P.S. – Enjoyed the anti-Frist videos a few months back. Keep up the good work. Those helped get the word out about how corrupt Frist is, and I’d like to think helped play a part in his deciding to not run for president after the backlash. Ashamed to say he’s from my state.

Frist’s presidential hopes —-> :flush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

OMG J.Todd, you crack me up!! That last video is too funny!!!

Integrity wrote:
    So today….

…I decide to get out the last $100 I have in NETeller via my NETeller card…

DENIED

NETeller won’t even let me transfer my f—-kin’ money to my card…

Suns of…..

:dafingers :dafingers :dafingers :dafingers :dafingers :dafingers :dafingers :dafingers

Anonymous
    Inactive

that was a nice offer from JohnV……I’d take him up on it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone started seeing ‘accepted’ instead of ‘pending’ ?
    I had the same thing – 2 transactions showed as accepted then went back to pending – Neteller told me that the ‘accepted’ transactions had already been processed – big liars. I was also told that I should have my money by this Friday – should I hold my breath?
    :Pisser:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Every time I try to log into my account now, I get this message:

An error has been encountered

Your account has been closed.

Please call NETELLER Security at 1-86-NETELLER and press 0 then option 2, or email admin@neteller.com.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Holis wrote:
    Anyone started seeing ‘accepted’ instead of ‘pending’ ?
    I had the same thing – 2 transactions showed as accepted then went back to pending – Neteller told me that the ‘accepted’ transactions had already been processed – big liars. I was also told that I should have my money by this Friday – should I hold my breath?
    :Pisser:

Nope, mine went from accepted back to pending and have been there ever since. Absolutely no reason to go from accepted to pending unless they intentionally pull the money back. Lord I pray I and we all get my and our money.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)