Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Mutherf—-kin’ NETeller…

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So today….

…I decide to get out the last $100 I have in NETeller via my NETeller card…

DENIED

NETeller won’t even let me transfer my f—-kin’ money to my card…

Suns of…..

:dafingers :dafingers :dafingers :dafingers :dafingers :dafingers :dafingers :dafingers

Anonymous
    Inactive

You’re telling me. I transferred about 900 (or so I thought) to my debit card.

Went to the bank to withdraw it – “Card Expired”. Problem is, the card doesn’t have an expiration date.

Logged back in – thank goodness the transfer didn’t go through. On the other hand, I can now NOT do anything with that money except transfer it to someone else (which I did).

Major disaster.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Ted…

Even more great news, aint it… damn…

AND I have a wire transfer to my bank that was initiated before all this crap went down. It’s still in limbo… won’t hit the bank… and won’t go back to NETeller…

Probably just lost that cash forever…

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Integrity wrote:
    Thanks Ted…

AND I have a wire transfer to my bank that was initiated before all this crap went down. It’s still in limbo… won’t hit the bank… and won’t go back to NETeller…

Do you really think you have lost this money? Nothing will be done on the weekends, of course… And they have said that there will be a few weeks lag time on EFTs and 6 weeks on checks because of the massive amounts of withdrawal requests. I am no authority here, I am trying to be an optimist. I still think you will recieve your money.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No no… you’re right, hdaddy…

I’m just talkin’ out my butt cuz I am so so pissed off right now. I will probably get everything in due time, but right now I am very discusted.

You see, I’ve been going through this since June… here’s my time line:

June 06 – State of Washington SHUTS DOWN my portals…

July 06 – Carruthers arrested

Sept 06 – Congressional BS

Oct 06 – Presidential BS

Nov – Dec 06 – Programs drop like flies out of US

Jan 07 – NETeller arrests / fallout

Today – Leaving for the UK in 5 days and have NO ACCESS TO CASH.

I am tired… and that’s what they want (the feds)

I need a moment to catch my breath before I get up and kick ’em in the shins again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kick them as hard as you can! :shooter:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe this will make you laugh!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wRYWO43yak

OOPS Just saw someone else has found it too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice video. I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Like Spear said reach out to your over seas friends and get that money sent to them and they in return can send you it back via Paypal or some other means, don’t let it just sit there and get taken from these asswipes, Neteller knows damn well they did not need to freeze out our funds, they made plenty of damn money from us over the years, this pisses me off!!!

The video was great btw:dafingers

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Integrity wrote:
    Thanks Ted…

I thought I had withdrew most (a huge amount) of mine as soon as the news of the founders being arrested went public. It said accepted for days 17th-20th but never showed in my bank account. Today it says PENDING again; THEY pulled all the money back! I am so FUCKING MAD !!!!

If they think they are going to keep that money and only permit me to transfer to other users, they and/or someone will be saying hello to my little friends!

Anonymous
    Inactive

axl,

Same thing happened to me. I initiated on 1/16, and was accepted on 1/18. Now, today, I am back to “pending”.

I called them, and now they are saying 3-4 weeks, but that we’ll definitely get paid.

Do we have any other choice but to wait ?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    dhayman wrote:
    axl,

Same thing happened to me. I initiated on 1/16, and was accepted on 1/18. Now, today, I am back to “pending”.

I called them, and now they are saying 3-4 weeks, but that we’ll definitely get paid.

Do we have any other choice but to wait ?

We should have a choice, but its obvious we dont they have our money and are holding it like an Fn carrot. Fine they can have 3-4 weeks and I want to be paid interest for it because its not in my account getting 4.8%!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry I am just really pissed off right now. Going to be held hostage for 3-4 weeks. Thats my GD money not theirs!

stevej

same boat as axl, etc… needing to vent they have captured a huge amount of my funds… first was ACCEPTED, now reverted to pending! :Ohno:

to the real big daddy L out there.. .. i know you’re watching, please be nice to me …. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE :inlove:

Anonymous
    Inactive

That video was hysterical!!!!

I was one of the lucky ones and got my last withdrawal from NETeller the day before all the shi*. Sorry for all you guys in limbo :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

I needed a good laugh today. Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)