Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

meta tags??

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi… i am not really new..but i am still learning…i have been reading on Meta tags and figured i would try to add some to my site…

well i followed the directions…added it to the “Head”…of my homepage…and then went back and did a Meta tag scan….and the results came back saying i had none???…what am i doing wrong??

any advise to this dummy would be greatly appreciated.

thank you
    triple777s

Anonymous
    Inactive

i see ure metatags in de source
    soo, its ok

Anonymous
    Inactive

You checked my board for me?…..what a sweetheart.

Thank you so much…so i am good?….thanks because i am definelty a newbie when it comes to this stuff.

thanks again

triple777s

Anonymous
    Inactive

the board whith all the banners?
    yes

add more text on index page id say

cheers:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

you mean …you think i have to many banners??? lolllll…you should of seen it when i first started!! lollll…just call me banner farm! lolll…for real..you think i still have to many??

i have been trying to go to more text…if you look down the page i have added a lot of text links….you think i should add them at top where i have the banners??

your thoughts are appreciated

thanks
    pat

Anonymous
    Inactive

I cannot view your page, but you could have a problem. Sometimes people accidentially enter two sets of tags. I would make sure this is not the case. greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well I think I viewed the right site. I did find two sets of head tags from my understading this confuses bot travel. Also there are errors in your keywords, such as poker, ,online poker.

Also most people enter keywords poker, online poker ect… I beleive they should be entered as poker,online poker basically don’t space gap after the comma. Most people use the space after the comma. Bots would read it as breakbreak keyword instead of break keyword

Google ingnores keywords thank God. Your source code needs some TLC.

Anonymous
    Inactive

indeed 2 sets of metatags
    (i overlooked that)

add more text yes, not more textlinks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you so much for teaching me things i have no idea about!

I will go and try to find what you are talking about with “2” sets of tags..and get rid of one..lol

and i will ad more text….not textlinks…thank you!

i really appreciate the time you take to help us newbies and try to teach us what works and what doesn’t…..thier is nothing in it for you and that is hard to come by in life now adays….help for the hell of it.

thank you
    triple777s

Anonymous
    Inactive

it`s a ezboard thing. you might want to go to there help forums and see what you can do with meta tags there.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)