Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

May be my last post

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry guys..

I posted up top .. In a hot rage at Warren’s post..

But that was so damn condescending.. sorry.. all about the money..

If I get locked out.. was great being here .. If I don’t get locked out.. won’t be here much after this either…

I said earlier.. if they get certified.. so be it.. I meant that – but to call the issue a useless topic??? Sorry…

Anonymous
    Inactive

You won’t be locked out. Not on my watch.

This will settle – just stand by please.

I don’t want to jinx things here, so please just bear with me and trust me.

vladcizsol

No ones locking you out while I’m here Kevin. I promised myself I wouldnt post until BCP is gone, but dont worry by tomorrow this will be done once and for all. BCP are assholes. I am going back into silent mode until all is finished.

vladcizsol

PS Warren has been out sick for the last few days so he isnt in the best frame of mind. Him and AJ both got sick on flights home from Barcelona and are still recovering. So dont hold it against him hes a good guy and loves CAP and the affiliates as much as I do. He will do the right thing, just watch and see.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is so jacked up to where I’m not going to say more than I have already. Thanks for allowing us to state our feelings Lou.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I myself will be going offline in a few to have a drink and maybe spin a few slots to relax and I think everyone else should do so as well. Things get said in the heat of the moment we all do it at times so don’t be too harsh on Warren.

I am awaiting the morning news and chillin out now :hattip:

vladcizsol
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)