Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Lucky Ace Partners calls me on my WORK PHONE!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok I have no idea how the fuck they got my work # but they did, and pissed me off real good now. Do these people ever stop!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think Lucky Ace is a white label of 888. If 888 ever had your work phone number, that might explain it. :sarcasm:

Anonymous
    Inactive

No i cant think of anyone in the business that has my work #, and you cant look it up either so im baffled

Anonymous
    Inactive

Boy would I be pissed!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I told him i have no idea what he is talking about so hopefully that # will be erased.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see you have dealings with gambling wages – any chance they have that number? Any aff manager from there ever?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not that I know of as I never use my work phone for any of this lol,, im not to concerned as long as it does not start a trend.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They called me on my work phone also. I know that I have never given that out because I keep my work and private biz separate 100%.

We have a secretary too, so they told her who they were and she forwarded the call. I’m not impressed and VERY pissed off.

It is VERY difficult to get my work number since it is NOT published. I have no idea how they got it. VERY strange if you ask me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That dude called me when I was jumping on a plane to vegas THEN on the afternoon of my closing my house! Let me say I have not signed up for this program so I have no clue how the hell they got my info but I am furious!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)