Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Looking for Referrals/Mentor

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,
    I’m a novice webmaster and been planning to run 1 or 2 gambling websites for a long time. Too long actually so decided to really go into building the site real soon so I need to sign up with a few programs. I suppose I don’t wanna rush into it so am looking at signing up for 2 to try promoting first. I’m currently looking at 32Red & Virgin. Will be looking for others later on, if you do have some ‘a-must-sign’ programs, please enlighten.

I’m looking to sign up through your referral link in return for permanent gambling related one way link(s) totaling PR7 if that’s not too unreasonable. It can be a PR7 or 7 PR1s as long as it add up to 7. I hope it’s a good deal that benefit both parties. Please feel free to PM me your interest. Many thanks!

Best Regards,
    noob

Anonymous
    Inactive
    VII wrote:
    Hi guys,
    I’m a novice webmaster and been planning to run 1 or 2 gambling websites for a long time. Too long actually so decided to really go into building the site real soon so I need to sign up with a few programs. I suppose I don’t wanna rush into it so am looking at signing up for 2 to try promoting first. I’m currently looking at 32Red & Virgin. Will be looking for others later on, if you do have some ‘a-must-sign’ programs, please enlighten.

I’m looking to sign up through your referral link in return for permanent gambling related one way link(s) totaling PR7 if that’s not too unreasonable. It can be a PR7 or 7 PR1s as long as it add up to 7. I hope it’s a good deal that benefit both parties. Please feel free to PM me your interest. Many thanks!

Best Regards,
    noob
    I sent you the pm.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)