Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Latest Newsletter

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Gambling Wages latest Affiliate Newsletter

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Everyone,

You should have received your GamblingWages newsletter by now. If you haven’t please add support at gamblingwages dot com to your safe list. Also make sure you have updated your most recent email in your affiliate profile.

You can view the Newsletter here;
    http://www.gamblingwages.com/newsletter/dec07/december2007.html

Happy Holidays, :santa2:
    Nicolas Johnson
    GamblingWages Affiliate Manager

DanielaS

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Gambling Wages Affiliate, [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is Rick Jacobs again! Last months $10,000 in 10 days promotion was so successful that we decided to do it again! Only this time, we are going to give you more time, and more incentives to participate! Check below for how you can make more money this month by doing what you do best… DRIVING TRAFFIC![/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Last month we gave over 25 affiliates BIG CASH PRIZES totalling THOUSANDS OF EXTRA $$$ in earnings! This month, we want to give away even more! Are you ready to make more money?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For the entire month of July, Gambling Wages is offering you a chance at earning lots of extra cash and a shot at UP TO $10,000 FREE! All you have to do is keep sending us players! The more players you send, the more you earn![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Send QUALIFIED DEPOSITING PLAYERS…
    10+ and WIN $100 FREE!
    25+ and WIN $300 FREE!
    50+ and WIN $700 FREE!
    100+ and WIN $1,500 FREE!
    200+ and WIN $4,000 FREE!
    500+ and WIN $10,000 FREE!
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]These earnings will be added to your regular affiliate earnings during the month of July with NO RESTRICTIONS! The more players you send, the more money you EARN![/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5k_year.gif
    We want to help you do just that! Lots of the so-called SUPER AFFILIATES are earning even more than that, and what they’re doing isn’t rocket science! This July, we are going to do everything we can to help you increase your traffic, revenues, and your income by providing you the same tools used by the affiliates you look up to! Just contact me, Rick, and I will provide you with pre-coded emailers to send your clients, personalized landing pages, and exclusive offers only you will have, so that you can become the next SUPER AFFILIATE!
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]line.gif[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]title01.png
    Attached to this email are some of the best converting banners we are offering here at Gambling Wages. Put these in a prominent position on your site to increase traffic, revenue, and prizes! These banners have already been coded with your personalized affiliate tracking code, and go to two of the best converting landing pages we offer our affiliates. It doesn’t get any easier this!
    [/FONT]
    title02.png
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Earn an EXTRA $200 FREE for placing one of the banners in this promotion on your homepage! You just need to contact me before June 21st, by email at rick@gamblingwages.com, to let me know that the banner has been placed on the homepage of your website. I will verify the placement, and check in randomly throughout the remainder of the month to confirm placement. As long as the banner is up on the homepage of you web site every time I check for it, after you have confirmed, we will credit you an additional $200 FREE on top of whatever you earn this month![/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To qualify for additional $200, you must have sent at least 10 qualified depositing players or more within the month of June.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If there is anything else that Gambling Wages can do to help you be more successful, please send me an email at rick@gamblingwages.com. Remember, I want you to be more successful, and make a lot more money. So, whether you need personalized landing pages, bonus coupons, mailers, or just some good old fashioned advice, please don’t hesitate to shoot me an email![/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Good luck to you this month and thanks for being a valued Gambling Wages member.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sincerely,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rick Jacobs
    Gambling Wages Marketing Manager
    Toll Free: 800-549-7407
    Email: rick@gamblingwages.com
    [/FONT]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)