Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

July Payments?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    affiliategod

Gordon,

Can you please advise if July payments have been made? As I haven’t receive mine via Eco.

Today was payday, correct?

I hate to have to ask but, I unfortunately am having work done on my house that needs to be done asap and have run out of available funds to do so.

Please advise.

affiliategod

Now, I am PO’d! Had to take an ice cold shower as I do not have any hot water as the plumber is in the middle of a job. I will not have hot water until I get my pay from you so that I can pay him. I expected my pay yesterday but, it didn’t happen. Today, perhaps?

Sry, ice cold showers make me crankie! I am sure you wouldn’t appreciate one, yourself. Can I please have my pay?!

Lenny

Hi More4me,

All Payments incl. Ecocard have been sent. You should be expecting this anytime now.

Regards,
    Gordon

affiliategod

Gordon,

TY for your reply. Although, my account does not refect peyment as of yet. I sure hope it hits soon as I just spent the past 2 hours at the furkid hospital. My old boy had another heart attack as a result of the crap air we have right now. They gave him a shot and a jump start. Now, I just have to pay them, too. Everybody wants money:(

Anonymous

Hi More,

have to say on GP’s behalf…… after having contacted them …. that Gordon replied and has the following months…… hollered when I should expect payment.

i don’t make a lot with them…. but the all the more credit to them that he’s now making contact and ect (payments are coming in)

so hang in there my friend.

ps.

cold shower.. and to my understanding a lady? well you’re lucky …. its a lot harder on us old men…. not saying I don’t feel your pain ……just saying .. man …. that’s a lot harder on us :)

if you can’t get thru……. holler… I’ll do what I can for you.

*please forgive the cold water shot. I couldn’t resist :)

affiliategod

now bb, my friend,

A cold shower ain’t so easy on a lady! Your pecker may shrink but our “headlights” go off and it can get painful after awhile. In short…the grass ain”t always greener on the other side my friend:hattip:

Anonymous

lol….. I stand corrected

:)

loved your post ……lol

affiliategod

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

I am glad you see the error in your ways. We’re all in the same boat.lol

affiliategod

Gordon,

Received payment today! TYTYTY! Off to get me my plumber here so I can have a hot shower.m Woohoo!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)