Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Is there an affiliate program that offers…?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

In my attempt to land a marketing job with a poker site (see the thread “Where do poker affiliate programs post their job openings?”), I have had many people suggest I just start up a poker site myself. That the success or failure of poker sites is marketing and since I am a marketer, they question the wisdom of me working for another. Added to this is what I see as a bad “monkey see, monkey do” mentality of many poker sites and a resistance to trying something new. I do have possible backers but if I were to go this route, I would want to keep my start-up costs as low as possible (ideally so low that I don’t need backers) and would need features that I don’t see other poker sites offering. Given this, the poker affiliate program that I would try to find is one that:

1) Has very little or no start-up costs. I view any that charge you to join them as suspect. Are they making money off of how well your business does or off of just selling you a franchise. In the early stages of the fast food industry, there were a lot of shady franchisors that ripped franchisees off. They made their profit off of selling franchise licenses and equipment and then didn’t give any support to make them succeed. The online poker industry is definitely in its early stages and thus my concern.

2) Takes a small cut. Due to the marketing ideas I have, I do not really care how big their affiliate network is or what marketing they do for it. What I would use is their customer support and user interface program.

3) A customizable user interface. Due to marketing ideas I have, I need one where I can at minimum:

—A) Be completely separate from their other affiliated poker sites. I run tournaments that only appear on my poker site.

B) I can give one person at each tournament’s final table a seat with chips that equal the chip leader. All the players will know this is being done and will actually want it to be done.

—C) A poker table interface that allows players to have avatars (photos) by their names.

4) Assurances that NONE of the information my poker site collects is shared with any other poker site in that affiliate network.

So does anyone know of a poker affiliate program that can give me the above? I am hoping more than one can as I have other things I would like from them. I’d then list those things here or research the programs and see how many of the additional features I would like to have are ones that they can offer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)