Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Introduction to CAP Listed Programs

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Go ahead, perhaps I’ll even know an answer. :tongue:

cybersports

Thanks for all the great feedback guys! :hattip:

We have been working hard to ensure we provide you with a better advertising model than before. Based on suggestions from our partners we came up with CAP Listed Programs, Advisory Board, and open free speech. Affiliate programs that are not listed on CAP can still post in the forum. They can continue to communicate with their affiliates and arbitrate if any issues for their affiliate program arise. For more details, see Dom’s response as she summarized it very well.

Here are some additional answers to your questions:

– New marketing tools will be coming out soon so stay tuned for more details.
    – Russell, the new rate will come into effect beginning April 1, 2009. If a program has paid in advance they will be pro-rated from that date and will not have to pay again until their credit has been exhausted.
    – We will be posting the policies and new pricing very shortly.

And guys, we are doing our very best to make sure we are as transparent as possible. So keep the suggestions and questions coming, it is more than welcome. I am here to help you to maximize your exposure on CAP anyway that I can. Also, please feel free to PM/MSN/Skype with anything you want to discuss.

See you all in Amsterdam? :shots:

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)