Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Interwetten closing my aff account w/o reason :-(

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

I have received this letter from Interwetten

Quote:
    [FONT=&quot]Dear xxx,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]due to your revenue numbers we have decided to cancel your affiliate account. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We regret this decision but also have to state that our cooperation did not turn out as profitable as expected.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]If you require further explanation as to why we made this decision please refer to our Terms & Conditions. [/FONT]

I have 34 depositing players. Its not too much but they are on revenue share. They can’t close the account just like that because this deal was for
    life time !

What should I do?

Jalle
    BestBonusMoney.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

What in the heck? Ask them what section of the Terms and Conditions are they referring to?
    When was the last time not that it matters that you brought in a new player? No this certainly is not acceptable!

Last player I send them was 1 month ago.
    I will ask about T&C they are referring too.

bonustreak;204503 wrote:
    What in the heck? Ask them what section of the Terms and Conditions are they referring to?
    When was the last time not that it matters that you brought in a new player? No this certainly is not acceptable!
    Anonymous
    Inactive

There’s something that doesn’t ring true about this. Contact your affiliate manager at Interwetten and find out what’s going on. If you’re still bringing in real money players – even if it’s just one per month – this sounds like it could be a mistake.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That sure doesn’t sound right. 32 players are 32 players.

What are the terms you signed up under?

cybersports

@Jalle 204506 wrote:

Last player I send them was 1 month ago.
    I will ask about T&C they are referring too.

Hi Jalle,

Was this resolved? Have you had this issue cleared up? Let me know so I can follow up for you if it hasn’t been taken care of.

Cheers,
    Yvette

dear Yvette

Thank you for asking, I appreciate your help

I almost forgot about this but I should not because I invest a lot in promoting their brand (Interwetten) and they close account just like that.,

I repeat that I have no issues with interweten affiliate program before. No email of warning except one saying that my sales are not god as they expected ?!?!?!?!?

What happened to commission for lifetime ?

I don get it :-/ please help

I will send you my details if you need them

Brgds,
    Jasmin

cybersports

@Jalle 207067 wrote:

dear Yvette

I almost forgot about this but I should not because I invest a lot in promoting their brand (Interwetten) and they close account just like that.,

I repeat that I have no issues with interweten affiliate program before. No email of warning except one saying that my sales are not god as they expected ?!?!?!?!?

Brgds,
    Jasmin

Hi Jasmin,

I’m sorry to hear that your account was closed. I will contact Interwetten and try to get to the bottom of this.

I will update you on this as soon as I get a response from them.

Kind Regards,
    Yvette

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please also go to Affiliate Guard Dog and post about this I am sure with Yvette and AGD this will get cleared up or a warning will be given to all other affiliates for this program.

Anonymous
    Inactive

A little confusing.

You say:

No email of warning except one saying that my sales are not god as they expected ?!?!?!?!?

That makes me think it was a CPA account, that is where usually the value of the player must meet or exceed the comission payed or eventually the deal is terminated.

But you also say:

So that would mean you were on revshare.

Could you please explain which it was?

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep good catch Dom because that is a HUGE difference!

@Dom

That was revenue share commission plan.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please get more info to us so we can nip this in the bud :) Thanks for the clarification on the deal you had.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yvette has been rocking at resolving things… hopefully we will hear back soon.

Having your rev share account closed because of player value sounds strange, perhaps you were incentivising them? That’s a no-no also. Did you promise them something for signing up to play?

@Yvette 207075 wrote:

Hi Jasmin,

I’m sorry to hear that your account was closed. I will contact Interwetten and try to get to the bottom of this.

I will update you on this as soon as I get a response from them.

Kind Regards,
    Yvette

Kninuextuff

Dear Jalle!

Yvette contacted me and asked me to respond in this public thread.

I have responded to you on 29-5-2009 via e-mail since I didn’t want to post your personal affiliate account data in a public forum. Since you haven’t responded to my e-mail I assumed that you didn’t wish further explanation. Please contact me in case you would like to discuss this further.

Best Regards, Oliver

Jalle;207067 wrote:
    dear Yvette

Brgds,
    Jasmin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)