Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

How To Handle Thief Using Your Content In Ebook — Ebay

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, after doing a search for my article, I was surprised to see the title on an ebay page. To make a long story short, someone is selling a poker ebook on ebay, using my article as part of the content with no credits of course back to my site. And I would not be surprised if all of his ebook is composed of stolen content. And he also sells ebooks for other niches, which probably have stolen content as well. In my opinion, this is a serious offense, and I would like some advice of how some others would handle this situation. His only links in the ebook go to earn united, so I will go that route and see what they think. But from a legal aspect, I understand some underhanded webmasters will use your article without keeping the links in tact, but when they use your article as part of an ebook that they are selling, I think that makes it a whole new game. Any advice?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Send Ebay a formal complaint with proof in hand. Hopefully they will act

and of course file a complaint with the program.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    aleph wrote:
    Send Ebay a formal complaint with proof in hand. Hopefully they will act

and of course file a complaint with the program.

Exactly, those are the steps.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, that is how I shall proceed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have you purchased the ebook to verify that your content is in the book?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, here is what this chump is doing. It looks like ebooks are his niche, and I wouldnt be suprised if all of the ebooks he sells are comprised of stolen content.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Resell-Secrets-Texas-Holdem-Poker-card-gamble-eBook_W0QQitemZ130019118299QQcmdZViewItem

Mine is the article 10 common mistakes to avoid when playing no limit texas holdem. And this moron is kind enough to give full resale rights to anyone who buys the ebook lol. Damn this pisses me off.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Unbelievable!

And he has good reviews too!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)