Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

How much to charge for PR2 blog links

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KamielM

Hiya,

I’ve been approached from a couple of people who want to purchase site-wide text links on a PR2 blog.

The thing is, I don’t really have any idea what a reasonable amount to charge for this.

Anyone feel like giving me a suggestion?

Thanks alot,

Anonymous
    Inactive

i would just ask them for an offer, anything over $10 is good

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi MortimerJazz,

I say that the figure Allfreechips quoted is right. But I would like to add to this conversation and remind you that the PR you see in green on your tool bar is not an accurate figure.

Your blogs PR is a constantly changing figure. The PR you see in the tool bar is what was captured during one time in one place. But google has many servers, where your site can have different PRs and the PR is always changing.

More accurate mesurements of a sites value include, but are not limited to:

1- Number of back links
    2- Number of pages indexed in google
    3- Keywords it ranks for
    4- Amount of Unique visitors per month
    5- Value of these unique visitors per month (on avarage how much does a each of your unique visitors make you)

From my previous experience purchasing links, I can assure you if your PR2 blog has 1000s of backlinks, 100s or even 1000s of indexed pages and ranked #1 for the keyword I want, I wouldn’t think twice about paying up to $100/month.

If on the other hand your PR2 blog didn’t rank for anything, had only a couple of backlinks and only a few pages, I would be hesitant to spend $10/month on that link.

Tool bar PR (as opposed to the true PR that only google knows) is highly over-rated, atleast IMHO :hattip:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)