Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Got the DMOZ link, now what?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I was added to DMOZ about 4 days after I submitted my link to them.

Is this as valuable a link as people claim?

Anonymous
    Inactive

it is a valuable link , still….
    congrats, have a beer
    :cake:

Anonymous
    Inactive

cool man, let time go and you will see it has a good effect

888partner

Thats really good! Lean back, take beer and feel proud of yourself!

Any special tricks on how u did it? I am sure there are plenty of people who would like to know!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats, Slotsjunkie!

clap.gif

biggyg

dmoz isnt worth what it use to be , i have dozens of sites listed there now .And dont ever list links for sale and use dmoz to promote the value of your site.I did that on a site that had 5 dmoz listings and they yanked everyone of them , the site is www. v-chip.org and they even have a catagory dedicated to the v-chip. This is the original v-chip domain lol.
    too many editors in there with their own agenda.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Rudolf 137485 wrote:

Any special tricks on how u did it? I am sure there are plenty of people who would like to know!

I didn’t really do anything special. The only thing I can think of that might have helped was that I did not have any banners on the site, in fact I still don’t – just innocent-looking text links.

I do have a major overhaul coming soon which I’m really looking forward to completing, but for now the site is still very simplistic (which also may have helped).

The other thing is that my site is a niche site, so it’s possible that the category I submitted it to doesn’t see many submissions.

sipher

Congrats!!! I’m still waiting for my page to become listed..

:guitar:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@SlotsJunkie 137512 wrote:

I didn’t really do anything special. The only thing I can think of that might have helped was that I did not have any banners on the site, in fact I still don’t – just innocent-looking text links.

Banners have nothing to do with it. Sites get listed because they offer valuable, unique, on-topic content.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Randy 137578 wrote:

Banners have nothing to do with it. Sites get listed because they offer valuable, unique, on-topic content.

That sounded like a nice compliment – thank you! :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)