Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Globet.com

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys,

Is there anyone in here who knows someone to contact at Globet.com?

We have an affiliate account with them. We worked with them in the past with succes. They suddenly did not want to work in Denmark and closed down the danish part of their site.

***This doesn’t give them the right to close our account though!!

We recently send them an email with our acc no. and stated that we could not find the loginpage and the respond was: (seems like they didn’t even care to read my email. We have send 2 mails since that with no reply)

Dear Mr Smith,

Thank you for your interest in becoming one of Globet’s affiliates.

However, I regret to inform you that, for legal reasons, we may not embark on
    any kind of affiliation with a Danish website.

Kind Regards,

Stellina

Customer Service Operator

Globet International Sports Betting Ltd

http://www.globet.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s politics

Denmark rejected the Euro currency…which i totally support, since i am from one of the other European countries that did the same, and suffer the same consequences

This is what i would do

Get an address outside of Denmark, a buddy’s, or just make one up or take someone’s existing address…it wont matter if you get paid via Neteller or another similar place

Buy any .com or .net domain and list that as your primary domain in your account

You can use the same tracking code on your Danish site

I dont know if that will get you your money back but you can start over and nobody will suspect you’re Danish

Or if they owe you money already, just say you moved to another country, etc, etc…you know how to lie good i hope

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks!

We actually are based out of DK (in Malta)

The problem is they dont respond Emails or understand the problem.

We might have some money in our account but we can not login and check…

:flush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

A while ago they also stopped paying the weekly 2% stake commissions, without any warning… I get my 25% from profit without hassle, but 2% from stake is “suddenly gone” for many months…

These guys act “Over-Mediterranean”… They only care about Italy and its southern sisters…

:hehe:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I also lost me 2% turnover payment.

A shame as our punters are killing them this season and the net profit payments are always zero – but the turnover 2% was great.
    :colgate:

I had a contact – but he’s long moved on from there.
    Sorry but I also get rubbish treatment there too now.

They are only rated 60% by us now – safe (no funny financial business) – but not much fun to use.
    :laugh:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the reply “Write Guy – Wrong Country” :D and same to you Gooner.

I have mailed our former contact at Globet.com hopefully he can pass it on to the right person.

Regards,
    Erik

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)