View CAP Offers

Get Minted – Cashcade – Affiliate Saint warning

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

For you UK affiliates out there you may know that Cashcade which is the affiliate house for Get Minted have not been the best affiliate house. I have had several doubts about the integrity of their reporting system and the fact that the reports appeared to be skimmed. Other affiliates that I know were pressured when they had a “winner” to get more or forfeit the player.

Well, I didnt pay them much attention and had them as background traffic. I did revenue of only a few hundred dollars, but, hey, everything counts right?

Recently I logged into my account and I had been expired as an affiliate. I said uh uh, ok that is your perogative but what about the money you owe me. Well about 20 emails later I get no response. I finally get someone at Cashcade to send me an email with no text just an excel spreadsheet which I figure means I should invoice them. Well that was two months ago.

Then I get a new email from Affiliate Saint which is a new affiliate house that has taken over Cashcade’s programs but apparently has the same principals as before. The gentleman there was apologetic for Cashcade’s failings, said he would try to help me get my commission back but nothing has happened.

This is totally fishy and smells bad. I feel sorry for those affiliates who had more players than I did who were “expired” and then moved to another program with the same management.

Stay clear.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)