Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

For Crying Out Loud!!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Getting a 404 for the domain as well. Peralis I will do something about it, 404 or not. I am sick of this B.S let’s play ball meathead I know you are watching.

greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

She must be seeing this thread. Sometime ago she removed the site, yesterday it was there again, and now it’s gone again? :shots:

The time you waste stealing, why don’t you create more sites on your own :cuss: ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will not be having anymore problems with this content thief.

greek39/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Greek is our thief stopper

:flamer: :spam4:

If any search engine hires you, it will have a cleaner index :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I often think of the good old days when things ran more smoothly. Since 1979 I have wacking away on the PC.

I would like to say something few will understand. The real problem lies within the roots of the internet, in particular Unix. This language has gaping holes only because it was never designed for what we see today. Linux was developed in a attempt to plug these holes, but to a certain extent the holes remain. Linux is almost an exact clone of unix.

Unix and its’ sub languages is the “God” language of the whole thing. Every programing language must accomodate unix in one form or another.

Google like I have said before will always have to battle with this problem and they know it.

Thanks

greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

Microsoft and its OS’s are not that much better. Gaping holes discovered in their OS and layered apps every day. The problem with *nix is that there are just too many variations of it. I started a year after you with computers, around 1980. Although discouraged at times, I refuse to fight back and give up. Unfortunately, defense is a part of each and every day’s workday. I’d rather be sipping Margueritas on some Island, believe me !!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

My first computer had Xenix, an *nix variation, long before the arrival of linux. It has their problems, but the *nix family are still much more safer than Windows.

The main problem isn’t the OS, or the programming language, but people that always try to exploit it!

Yesterday I fixed a computer from a friend’s company, that even with firewall, and anti-virus, in the second day he installed internet, he got a trojan horse. Why? Because people are naive, and bad people targets everything widely used: in this case: Windows

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)