View CAP Offers

Fine Tune Media

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This is more of a warning to the merchants out there really but it is more than possible that affiliates could come in contact with them also.

The company: FineTuneMedia.

The Offence: None completion of their end of the deal

Nearly a year ago the previous affiliate manager at Betfred set up a deal with a well known uk poker site to promote the Betfred poker room on via the services of FineTuneMedia.

The deal, total value £4k was paid up in advance with all creative and copy sent over within 1 week of signing the deal. This campaign never went ahead! :shooter:

I am aware that this company has worked with affiliates in the past in order to sell advertising space on their site (at a premium). I caught them selling 468×60 slots on a website for £1500 a month whereas you could get the same slot direct for less than £800 for 3 months, well that is you could if the slot wasn’t already sold out!!

So not only are they selling space at ridiculously inflated prices, they are selling space that is not actually available and they are also selling the space and taking the cash with no intentions of completing the deal.

The guy the runs the company is called Glen and pretends to be a salesman for the company. He makes out as if there are about 20 people that work for them when in fact there are 2 people!

When I speak to him regards the refund he says he needs to check with accounts, funny that…he is accounts!

All funds are also directed into his girlfriends bank account which in my eyes makes her an accessory.

Help us stamp out scammers like these and please if you do happen to come across them, stay well away!

I am aware that they have recently scammed a bingo company via a third party broker also. :slapface:

So if you are reading this, I wouldn’t mind some cash back please! :flamer:

FineTuneMedia = :bullshit: :dafingers

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Martyn :hattip:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)